What is a campus visit?
A campus visit is an opportunity for you, your family, and/or friends to explore all that VU has to offer. The visit includes a 30-minute information session and a 60-minute campus tour. We have two appointments at 9:30 am and 1:30 pm EST.
Already have an account?
If you have already started an account, log in here (if you have forgotten your password, click here and enter your email). If you do not have access to your email inbox associated with your account, please let us know by clicking here to send a message with your username, or by calling 812.888.4313.
Your current sign up and itinerary
Logging in with your current username and password will allow you to see what you are signed up for. After logging in, click the icon at the top of the calendar. Or, go to your current sign up page.
Closings and appointment availability
The Admissions office regularly partakes in activities on campus, as a result, limiting our appointment availability. The following are dates that the Admissions Office will not have availability for appointments.
- 08/03/2018 - START VU
- 08/16/2018 - 08/17/2018 - START VU
- 08/17/2018 - Move-in Weekend
- 09/03/2018 - University closed
- 09/06/2018 - No morning appointments
- 09/20/2018 - No appointments (College Go!)
- 09/27/2018 - PreVU Day
- 09/28/2018 - PreVU Day
- 10/15/2018 - University closed
- 10/16/2018 - No faculty for academic appointments
- 10/23/2018 - No morning appointments
- 11/22 - 11/23/2018 - Thanksgiving break
- 12/21 - 1/1/2018 - Winter break